WE ARE OPEN
As per government guidelines we are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening for business on w/c Monday the 15th of June. We will be opening on reduced hours and
have put in new protocols so as to make our premises covid secure.
Our new opening hours are as follows:
Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 10:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Visiting The Stone Room will be a little different to normal with the following now in place to protect both us and yourselves:
1. We are limiting the number of customers in store at any one time.
It is strictly an individual customer or a couple from the same household allowed in store at any one time.
2. We have installed perspex clear screens so that you will still be able to view a piece of jewellery close up. We will also be using display blocks so as to avoid
unnecessary handling of stock.
3. We have installed a sanitising station in store that we would kindly ask you use upon entry.
4. In addition to a daily cleaning routine, surfaces and items are individually cleaned between each consultation. Please allow a few minutes for this to take place
before entering the store.
5. Chip and Pin machines will be sanitised after every use.
6. A quote service is available via our website so please use this facility if you are purely looking to compare prices with other stores.
7. We are unable to accept new repairs.
8. We are unable to accept items for resizing / cleaning / polishing.
9. We are unable to provide valuations for your personal jewellery.
And finally.......... This is new to us too! So we kindly ask for your patience and understanding going forward.
If you have an urgent enquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, we wish you all good health and encourage you to follow the Government guidelines and look after each other